Thursday, May 18, 2006

I didn't forget it, I copy pasted it from the convo. Which means YOU didn't type it.

Also, how are you getting that car out to Alberta? Are you actually going to ship it? 'cuz it'd likely be cheaper to buy a used car there instead...

And what's the signifigcance?

AND I read the stuff, but I won't really be able to do much of the actual work since I'm parading tonight. I did some questions out at Empire, but not a lot.

AND x3: Adam, I'll likely end up renting some games at Rogers tomorrow afternoon, as I don't have to go to Empire tomorrow since the maintaince guys aren't there, before I come over, so we'll have those as well, probably a racing one and Ace Combat Zero, if they have it.

Good selection of games, but limited copies there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home